My Favorite App

“Come on, come on, come o-NOOOO!”, the bird has fallen down. Flappy Bird is my favorite app.

It gives you a challenge. If you make even one wrong move, well then, game over for you. I like it because when the game is too easy, you get bored and delete it but when it is challenging, it keeps you motivated to keep on playing. The game makes you want to win even though it is challenging to win. I love the challenges that Flappy Bird gives you.

It keeps you addicted to the game. A LOT! You keep trying over and over again because you want the bird to go through the two pillars, not hit them. You think that the game is really easy and then when you start to play it, it is really hard and you get frustrated. I love how Flappy Bird makes you addicted to the bird going in between the two pillars.

Overall, Flappy Bird has it all. It has got the challenge and it has got you addicted. What more do you need from a game? I love Flappy Bird it is a really good game. You should try it too.

One thought on “My Favorite App

1. Hi Hansika
    Well, put it like that and I might just have a go at the game! You make it sound such fun. It’s interesting that we really want a challenge – not too hard, and not too easy, and then we’re hooked.
    Speaking of challenges, have you checked out the student blogging challenge recently? I think you would enjoy the task on digital footprints. Some of it was new to me!