San Marcos Outlet Mall

The chatter from the crowds, the designer clothes, and the sales all bring me to my favorite place in Texas – The San Marcos Outlet Mall.

I love to eat there because it has the most amazingly restaurants. I get Auntie Anne’s Garlic and Parmesan pretzel and I savor each bite as the hot pretzel burns my tongue. The San Marcos restaurants really are good.

The clothes are the things I adore most of all. They have everything from Vera Bradley to Juicy Couture and more. The beautiful designs of the bags and the fashionable clothing drag me to San Marcos.

There is nothing better that I would like to do than go to the San Marcos Outlet Mall. Everything I love is there and I would give anything to go there as many times as I wanted to.

2 thoughts on “San Marcos Outlet Mall

1. Hi Hansika
    I quite understand why you would love to go there as often as you could! Great stores and yummy food make a brilliant combination for a day well spent. I could almost taste that pretzel! It makes me hungry just thinking about it.
    So what kind of bag would you recommend? Have you got favourite designers?

• I don’t really have a favorite designer there and I would actually recommend all of the bags that are there. The pretzels are really good and I also get hungry just thinking about them too!