Allegiant

“Allegiant” was a really good book but I didn’t like how Veronica Roth ended the book. It was all so. Good but I also wish that Veronica Roth didn’t kill the main character – Tris.

Why did she kill Tris? There was supposed to be a happy ending like every other book – but, no – instead she decides to kill the most important person in the book. In my opinion I would have at least killed the main character at the end of the book. The rest of the book had to carry on with Four/Tobias having to let her ashes into the wind while he was depressed.

I wish that Tris could have also at least forgiven her brother for what he had done before she died. After she died, her brother felt like killing himself because he was supposed to go in to the room with the death serum instead of Tris. I think Caleb felt terrible for what he had done and I felt bad for him because everyone treated him so badly – even his own sister. I guess I kind of get why Tris didn’t forgive him.

Though all of these things that I wanted to be different did not happened, this book was really good. I almost cried when Tris died but I got over it and after that, the book is really good.