Frozen

Frozen is probably the best Disney movie ever! I love the humor, the tension, and the songs. Disney did a really good job with the animation too because in Let it Go – and some other parts of the movie, the snowflakes are like little dots hanging in the air like they were “frozen” there.

I loved Olaf because of his humor. In the song that he sings, he doesn’t know that he will melt in the summer so he is really happy to help bring back summer. Also, I like him at the part when the big snowman is chasing him and he calls him “marshmallow”.

I love Elsa so much. I think that she is really pretty and also I love the song she sings – “Let it Go” – because it is so catchy and also in the song, you can tell how hard that Disney worked on the animation and all.

I also loved Ana because of her humor and easy-going attitude. She is always funny even though she is almost about to get herself killed and always has a big-all-over-the-face smile.

I loved Kristoff too because of his humor and how he is addicted to his reindeer Sven. Sven was probably one of the funniest reindeers I have seen.

I hated Hans because of how he tricked Ana into liking him just so that he could get married to her for the throne.

I loved this movie overall because of pretty much everything in it. I think it is the best Disney movie they have ever made.

Snowflake (focus stacked version)
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Alexey Kljatov via Compfight

One thought on “Frozen

1. I really like how you explained every character. Along that you told us if you liked them or if you didn’t and why. I have never seen Frozen, but now I really want to see it!